The 16th Conference on Computer-Assisted Analysis of Qualitative Data (CAQD) will be held in Berlin from March 6 to 7, 2014 consisting of two keynote addresses, workshops, and a poster session.
– New Horizions for Mixed Methods Analysis, Prof. Dr. Udo Kuckartz, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
– Using QDA software in the context of field work, Clarence C. Gravlee, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Florida
We still have available places for MAXQDA workshops including, among others:
– MAXQDA starter courses (in English and Spanish)
– MAXQDA for advanced users
– Systematic reviews with MAXQDA
– Qualitative text analysis
– Mixing methods and data types for analysing open-ended questions
– Audio and video analysis and mobile field research with MAXApp
A comprehensive list of workshops is available at www.caqd.de/workshops-e
The conference will also feature a poster session on Thursday, March 6 for which we accept proposals of posters on computer-assisted analysis of qualitative data and the use of MAXQDA within the context of a research project.
The focus of the poster should be on presenting how your analysis relates to your use of the software for analyzing qualitative data. You will find possible topics for your poster atwww.caqd.de/cfp-e
Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2014. We will inform you until February 9, 2014 whether your poster has been accepted.