Fri, November 24, 2017
12:30 PM – 5:00 PM GMT
Open University, London
Earlier this year, The Sociological Review funded a one day workshop on Using Graphic Novels To Communicate Your Research. Much of the discussion on the day concerned the possibilities for Graphic Social Science and how we might develop what are currently fragmented pursuits into a shared project. This half-day event builds on these discussions, with the intention of developing an agenda for graphic social science which we can take forward.
- MJ Barker (Open University)
- Mark Carrigan (The Sociological Review Foundation)
- Ros Edwards (Southampton)
- Kristine Fearon (DMU)
- Anna Feigenbaum (Bournemouth)
- Helen Kara (We Research It)
- Pierre Nocerino (EHESS)
- Jhelisa Taylor-Brown (Comics Youth CC)
- Emma Uprichard (Warwick)
Please come along if you’d like to be involved in the network! As well as hearing from the speakers above, we’ll be making practical plans for taking the Graphic Social Science Network forward through upcoming events.