After a year’s work, we’re pleasingly getting to the end of the first phase of the Accelerated Academy project. Here’s what we have to show for it:
- Keynote lectures and videos from the event
- An introductory reading list
- Podcasts from the conference
- Interviews with Maggie O’Neill and Roger Burrows
- Our first paper is still under review
- A special section of the LSE Impact Blog following on from the conference
In the not too distant future, we’ll have announcement about the second and third Accelerated Academy taking place in 2016 and 2017. We’re also planning to start work on a book later this year. Meanwhile I’ll be speaking on academic acceleration and social media at Warwick and MMU next month.