- My getting started with social media bundle has pretty much every training resource I’ve ever produced in it.
- Some collections of other people’s stuff about Twitter, blogging and podcasting.
- All my Prezis from social media workshops.
- The LSE Impact Blog’s Twitter list and Twitter guide. Go through the former list, follow anyone who seems interesting and Twitter will subsequently make a lot of sense.
- For some more theoretical and exploratory perspectives on the role of social media within the academy, see my academia 2.0 bundle.
- Lots of papers and articles about scholarly publishing and open access, which I’d argue is the context within which academic social media use needs to be understood.
« Tweets and the Streets: an interview with Paolo Gerbaudo about social media and contemporary activism